Saturday 13 November 2010

Oh So Vintage...

What with all this vintage and WW2 orientated fashion going on (of which I witnessed buckets of shopping today), I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite vintage clips.


(I'll admit that I saw some of these in my Media lesson, but this doesn't lessen my love for it!)


I'm a rather nostalgic person and I love everything that's got that old-time touch. And trust me, these three clips are far more entertaining - and talented! - than anything you've seen on TV today, including the X Factor. Even better than Wagner's  Matt's singing...


Enjoy!


x

The Nicholas Brothers in Stormy Weather (1943)


Shirley Temple and Bill "Bojangles" Robinson in the The Little Colonel (1935)


(This last one was shown to me by my friend Jade*..it's pretty incredible if you ask me!)
From the film "Hellzapoppin"(1941) - be patient, the first half is music!


*Follow Jade on www.mapofmypast.blogspot.com! x

No comments:

Post a Comment