Monday 21 February 2011

Mission -Impossible?-

Let's be honest.

My blog isn't exactly something that is reaching thousands of readers, and if you look this way >>>> I have a massive SEVEN followers.

This isn't good guys.

Unfortunately - just my luck - one of my friends also has a blog, and to my absolute joy, he as a stupid amount of people following him, "Oh LOOK, I just got a 5 billionth follower Nicola, look!". Honestly. (Can I also express that his blog is about geography and not some of sort of out-of-this-world blog that accurately predicts when the zombie Apocalypse will arrive and the truth about Amelia Earhart). Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not a jealous-green-eyed-monster, I'm just, well, yeah.

This friend of mine asked me if I would like my blog to posted on his and thus I could get more recognition - sorry to disappoint guys, but I have a bit a of pride. The idea of hearing this, "Yeah, look, your blog has done well all because of meeeeee" is not my idea of success. And so, like a stubborn old hag, I've decided to do by myself.

Smart or Stupid? It's a fine line.

And a bit of a fib. When I say "By Myself", I also mean a bit of help from you guys. If you do like reading my ramblings pleasepleaseplease tell other people. And follow me! Of course I'm going to be doing some of my own work - not 100% sure how yet, I have some ideas - but spreading my blog as fast as an STI would be FAB. And I'd love you forever of course.

C'mon, I have to beat this guy - and I'll let you share the triumph.

Wish me luck!

x
P.S the failure of this is gonna be so humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment