Friday 28 January 2011

Chill out dude?

I swear this time of the year -alltimesoftheyear- is full of rushing. And deadlines. And miserableness. And some more rushing.

Society - well, western society - is just so fast-paced? People barely even greet each other anymore - and thats if you're good friends. Strangers/acquaintances are the worst. Actually, the London underground is has to be the top most miserable place ever. People just bash past you, stick their noses in a newspaper and after your initial triumphant of getting a place on the train, you realise that your nose is stuck in someones armpit.

I want one as a pet please?
Spring isn't too far away. Fashion magazines are already launching the new ranges, which, ntgnnalie, I'm pretty excited about. Keep an eye out for a post on that in the near future.

But anyway, yeah, I saw this quote on facebook and though I'd share it. Chill out like a panda:

"I love pandas.They're like "Dude, racism is stupid. I'm Black, White, and Asian. And everyone loves me. Cause I'm a panda. So stop the hate and start the love, man."

Peace out?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment