Tuesday 26 October 2010

" 1 2 3, testing, testing..."

Wow.
 
Starting a blog seems...oddly, grown up?
 
I definitely didn't realise it would this simple to create one -  using google of course, typing in some details, and bam! I can now share all my thoughts, opinions, stories with...everyone.
 
Seems quite daunting if I must admit. I'm used to posting things on Facebook or Myspace, but then I know the people who will read those things. Here, anyone can read it - people who I've never met - and to me, it's quite an odd, even a little bit surreal.
 
So here I am on my very first blog, writing about...well, blogs. Sounds pointless I know (who's going to want to read this?!), but the fact I'm even blogging stems from just that - the media, and technology. I've always been interested in the media, and how we are now becoming more and more the producers, rather than just the consumers, and also how it has such a huge effect on us all.
 
OH SHUSH...
 
Anyway, I don't want to blag on about how I love the media, I read 50 newspapers a week, and that I memorise every single Political scandal that is published a month (man, that would be a lot) - because, I don't, and I don't want to pretend that I am this world-news genius (although, I may have to in my University interviews, argh).  If I'm honest, I tend to flick through the Guardian with an oh-look-how-intellectual-I-am face, when infact I'm reading the TV Guide to make sure I don't miss out on this week's X Factor.
 
---Just an insight to me really, ha---
 
 
So that was a vague introduction into the world of Nicola Webb -  not very interesting is it? All you need to know is that I love to write, and waffle on about things, and that I have a knack of writing alot about nothing. Which can be weirdly interesting.
 
I'm going to shut up now.
 
The End (of my first ever blog! Still finding this weird...)
 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment